Stratasorb® Composite Island 4"x14" Dressing
- Stratasorb Composite Island Dressing has four distinct layers designed to cover all stages of wound care.
- Layer 1, a non-adherent contact layer, protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue.
- Layer 2, a soft pad, absorbs drainage.
- Layer 3, a non-woven backing with an adhesive border, securely holds the contact pad in place.
- Layer 4, a semi-occlusive, polyurethane film, helps deter external contaminants and maintain an optimal wound environment.
- Rectangular shape is designed for post-op applications.
|Manuf / Supplier #