blood pressure is a key piece of data your clinicians require— especially during cardiac procedures. Medline pressure transducers measure the hydraulic pressure of a uid—like blood—and translate it into electric signals that your patient monitors can display and record.
- Medline Disposable Pressure Transducers constantly sense the pressure of different body fluids without interfering with the patient's blood flow or blood pressure.
- Compact design
- Clearly visible fluid path, making it easy to de-bubble and flush
- Single-hand operation of flush device
- Cables are available to ensure proper connections in all areas of the hospital
- Improved Luer locks use Ramp Lock technology for excellent connectivity
- By hydraulic connection, pressure is transferred to the sensing unit, which accurately translates it to an electrical signal